All guests must provide their booking confirmation at their time of arrival at Ghetto Golf.
If you want to cancel or make changes to your booking, you can amend your booking with a minimum of 48hrs prior to your booked slot (note: we normally require 48hrs notice to amend a booking however this rule has been temporarily lifted whilst additional covid 19 lockdown rules are in place.) We don’t offer refunds.
Rescheduling your booking:
- If you can’t make your booking for whatever reason, you can amend your booking using the link provided in your booking confirmation email. In order to reschedule your booking, we will need a minimum of 48 hours’ notice prior to your booked time slot.
- Providing you amend your booking more than 48hrs to your booked time slot, you can make changes to your booking for a period of 12 months from the date of your original booking.
- Our packages and prices are subject to change, so when rescheduling your booking we cannot guarantee that the same package or price will be available as the package you originally booked, however you will be able to select a new package and pay the difference.
- If you have made your reservation less than 48hrs before the time of the booking, and decide not to attend, you won’t be able to amend your booking and we can’t guarantee a reschedule.
- In rare circumstances, we may have to suspend our services or cancel your booking as a result of events outside of our control. We will endeavour to provide you as much notice as possible and reschedule your booking to another available time slot agreed with you.
- Deposits – any deposit paid in advance is redeemable against drinks and food in venue.
- Advanced bookings are subject to availability and are generally non-refundable. We are under no obligation to refund you or exchange your booking in the event that you make any error when purchasing your tickets through the Site (including but not limited to selecting the wrong package or the wrong number of guests), if you are denied entry to the venue for your booking for any breach of our booking conditions, or if your ticket is lost, stolen or damaged. However, where there has been an issue that we consider warrants a different outcome, we may, entirely at our discretion, offer a goodwill gesture without prejudice.
- Once you have completed your booking, we cannot guarantee any further availability at the same or later date or time if you wish to increase your booking size.
Entry to Venue
- Dress code: we have a smart casual dress code from 7pm. Specifically,
- No jogging / tracksuit / loungewear bottoms
- No sports shorts
- No offensive slogans, messaging, imagery, or messaging that incites violence on clothing (not allowed at any time)
- Birdies Bars welcome children during the hours of 12pm – 6.30pm. There are exceptions to this for special family events. All children must be supervised, and they must remain in your booked designated area.
- Except for condition 5b above, we are strictly 18+ and have a Challenge 25 policy. so if anybody in your party looks under this age, they will need to present valid identification before entry to the venue: valid passport, driving licence or PASS card – only the original documents and only the ID specified are accepted. We have a ‘drinkaware’ approach and anyone who is too intoxicated to play safely will be asked to leave the course.
- From time to time we may have promotional offers for Students and Heroes (Emergency Services). On arrival you must show a valid Student ID card or Hero ID relative to the package booked. Up to a maximum of 6 people per booking. Not available in conjunction with any other offers. Subject to availability. Available at all UK sites.
- We have a zero tolerance policy towards violent, abusive or intimidating behaviour, therefore anyone who is behaving this way or otherwise disrupting the enjoyment of our venue for other guests or employees, will be asked to leave. You will not receive a refund or be allowed to reschedule your booking with us.
- Photography and filming; all guests must be aware of and consent to photography & filming, that may be used for PR & Marketing purposes. We will always advertise internally via posters when doing so.
- We do not accept any liability for the loss or damage to any property you bring with you to the venue.
Additional Covid 19 social distancing temporary conditions
- In order to adhere to social distancing rules, the maximum party size is 6.
- All covid 19 regulations that are in place at the time of your booking slot must be adhered to, a full list of these regulations is available at the check in area on the day of your booking. . To check latest government guidelines click here
- You will be required to wear a facemask, as required by local or national laws, whilst in indoor areas on the premises unless you are sat at a table eating or drinking.
- There may be slight delays for your booked table for the table to be deep cleaned and to manage safety and enjoyment. Food and drinks will be table service only, therefore you will need to download the Ghetto Golf / Birdies App prior to attending the venue. Click on this link to download.
- Please ensure you book yourself enough time to enjoy the birdies bar experience to the fullest, as you will be required to vacate your area when your allotted timeframe expires. This is so that our team can clean the area in line with our enhanced cleaning regime for the next guests to enjoy!
- You will be requested to take a temperature check upon your arrival, should your temperature show above 38c on two occasions, your whole group will be asked to go home and self-isolate under the guidelines from Public Health England.
- Ongoing changes to the law for Covid 19 social distancing restrictions means that our venue operation may have to make short notice changes which may affect your booking. We will endeavour to contact you before your booking to inform you of the changes and give you the opportunity to reschedule your booking.